www.ForumViaggiare.com

Links Sponsorizzati

Torna indietro   www.ForumViaggiare.com > ForumViaggiare > Viaggi Forum Principale

Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Cerca in questa discussione Modalità visualizzazione
Vecchio 15-02-2011, 16.39.35

Invia un messaggio via ICQ a LyncAnaenty
Predefinito What Christians and Muslims say about Who is our Saviour ?

Hi everyone

[url=http://www.internetmoque.net]audio English only Quran for the first time on the internet [/url]

"How do Muslims treat the elderly?"

In the Islamic world there are no old people's homes. The strain of caring for one's parents in this most difficult time of their lives is considered an honor and blessing, and an opportunity for great spiritual growth. God asks that we not only pray for our parents, but act with limitless compassion, remembering that when we were helpless children they preferred us to themselves. Mothers are particularly honored: the Prophet (SAW) taught that 'Paradise lies at the feet of mothers'. When they reach old age, Muslim parents are treated mercifully, with the same kindness and selflessness.

In Islam, serving one's parents is a duty second only to prayer, and it is their right to expect it. It is considered despicable to express any irritation when, through no fault of their own, the old become difficult.

The Quran says: Your Lord has commanded that you worship none but Him, and be kind to parents. If either or both of them reach old age with you, do not say 'uff' to them or chide them, but speak to them in terms of honor and kindness. Treat them with humility, and say, 'My Lord! Have mercy on them, for they did care for me when I was little'. (17.23-4)

For more details [url=http://www.internetmoque.net]click her[/url]
Rispondi citando Condividi su facebook
Links Sponsorizzati
Advertisement
Rispondi

Strumenti discussione Cerca in questa discussione
Cerca in questa discussione:

Ricerca avanzata
Modalità visualizzazione